Sunday, May 14, 2006

Laura Bush doesn't believe bad polls

and neither do I. I'm sure that the New York Times is a left-leaning newspaper just like CBS and CNN and Newsweek and Fox and Opinion Dynamics and AP and Ipsos and Cook and USA Today and Gallup and those pinkos at the Wall Street Journal and Pew and the LA Times, Bloomberg, ABC, NBC, Time Magazine, The Washington Post - it is a whole consipracy thing. Laura and I, we see people, we see their responses to the President. We see a lot of appreciation for him.



















"I don't really believe those polls. I travel around the country. I see people, I see their responses to my husband. I see their response to me," she said.

"As I travel around the United States, I see a lot of appreciation for him. A lot of people come up to me and say, 'Stay the course'."

No comments: